Nicholas B. Knoppers Hall, will be the site of most of the SICM’s program in Edmonton. This recital hall seats an audience of 200 and features excellent acoustic and recording facilities. The hall’s instrumental inventory includes:
- Yamaha nine-foot concert grand piano, once owned by renowned pianist Glenn Gould
- Hailun seven-foot grand piano
- Letourneau 12-stop, two-manual mechanical pipe organ
- Hubbard one-manual, Flemish-style harpsichord
- Sabathil two-manual pedal harpsichord
Additional music facilities include a vocal studio, practice rooms, and other prized instruments and fine arts spaces. See the Campus map for details.
Accommodations at the university, for residential registrants, must be booked separately; rooms can be reserved by contacting Conference Services.